Design project continued
In this session you continue to work on your group project. Your task is to work as a team to:
- Define the target audience for your exhibition.
- Develop and test initial design ideas using paper based protoypes.
- You can use this free tool http://mockupbuilder.com/ to mock up your designs a little more professionally than just drawing them by hand.
- Refine and reconstruct your design using this wiki.
- Present your design to your tutors in a stand-up presentation, explaining what you have done and why.
For further details see the Module assignment.
Dont forget what you have learned about user-centred design. By this week your project prototype should be advanced enough to test it with some user trials. Make sure you apply what you have learned about:
- Creating user profiles and defining sample tasks.
- Taking notes of what users say and do.
- Recording users using stills and video.
Group project user trials
Recordings of user trials 21 November 2013
Follow this link to the PRDA Contents page to return to the module contents.
Back to the MA: Photographic History Main Page to return to the Course contents.